Rules of Play
Henry’s Foundation 50-50 Online Raffle Rules of Play
1. The lottery will take place from October 5th – November 14th, 2021 at the Henry’s Foundation (119 Church Street Toronto Ontario M5C 2G5) and online at www.henrysfoundation5050.com
2. All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
3. Tickets prices are: $10 (10 Tickets), $20 (40 tickets) or $50 (150 tickets).
4. Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Canadian Bank Note Company, Ltd.
5. The draw dates will take place on:
a. Main 50/50 draw: November 15th at the Henry’s Foundation. Ticket purchases must be made no later than 11:59pm EST on November 14th, 2021 in order to be eligible for this main 50/50 draw.
(3) Prizes will be drawn as follows:
6. The winners of these draws will remain eligible for the main draw for the grand prize.
7. After purchasing, patrons will be emailed a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Number Issuing System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
8. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generator (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
9. The amount of the 50/50 will be monitored on the website, and will be 50% of the total sales during the time of the draw.
10. The winning number will be announced on website, social media channels and in print in Henry’s Retail locations in Ontario. The winner will also be contacted directly by a representative from the Henry’s Foundation by phone and/or email.
11. The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Henry’s Foundation at: 1-844-976-1699, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to Henry’s - 119 Church Street Toronto, Ontario M5C 2G5 at an agreed upon time or present the winning ticket to the Henry’s Foundation by email. The winner will then be awarded the prize amount by cheque or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer). Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
12. The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
13. The winner must provide photo identification and verify their phone number and address in order to claim their prize.
14. Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with valid photo ID, they will be given a cheque or EFT in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for the draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
15. In the event a winner does not come forward, the winning ticket will be kept and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated back to the Henry’s Foundation with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
16. Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
17. The above set of rules will be posted for each raffle on the website under Rules of Play.
18. Connex Ontario: Mental Health & Addiction Services(1-888–230–3505) www.connexontario.ca